- Product Information
- How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
Finding it a struggle to squeeze through airport weight and liquid restrictions? Wondering how to keep fresh on flights? Our lightweight, carry-on compliant Scrubba travel squeeze bottles are here to help.
Ditch your heavy bottles and take only what you need with this handy triple pack of BPA-free, food grade silicone travel bottles. The non-drip valve and leakproof, easy to fill design is perfect for liquids and gels, while the small size ensures easy packing and allows you to take your most important toiletries right onto the plane, helping to keep you feeling fresh and clean, even on those long-haul flights.
In addition to your favourite toiletries, the squeeze bottles are ideal for laundry detergent, making them the perfect companion for your Scrubba wash bag - washing clothes absolutely anywhere in minutes just got easier!
Portable, mess-free, and available in two handy sizes (37ml and 60ml), this Scrubba travel squeeze bottle triple pack is your ticket to lighter, easier travel, regardless of the destination.
With Scrubba travel squeeze bottles you can:
- Safely carry and store most liquids and gels*
- Carry laundry detergent for use with your Scrubba wash bag
- Avoid messy spills.
- Comply with airport carry-on liquid restrictions
- Easily pack and unpack your toiletries as needed
- Lighten your load by cutting down on bulky bottles
- Reduce waste by reusing your bottles on every trip
- Non-drip valve
- Food grade silicone
- Easy to fill and clean by unscrewing valve to expose wide mouth opening
- Two sizes to choose from (37ml and 60ml)
Small bottles - 27g each
Large bottles - 36g each
Small bottles - 9cm x 3.5cm x 6cm
Large bottles - 11.5cm x 3.5cm x 6cm
* Please be advised that the Scrubba travel squeeze bottles are not suitable for alcohols (including mouth wash and make up remover), hair serums and treatments, corrosive liquids, and silicone-based lubricants. They are also not designed for long term liquid storage.
* While leakproof under normal circumstances, we still recommend storing squeeze bottles in a ziplock plastic bag just in case your bag gets bashed about more than usual.
How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The Scrubba wash bag, Scrubba stealth pack, Scrubba W pack and Allurette washer all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba bag, pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.