- Product Information
- How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
Product InformationOrganise your suitcase or drawers at home with the affordable and durable Scrubba packing cells. Made from non-woven fabric and including a transparent window for visibility, it makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
- Great for storing small items within your luggage
- Lightweight with high content visibility through a transparent front window
- Convenient handles for carrying, hanging and pulling out of your bag
- Wrap around zipper for easy access
- Measures 19cm x 19cm x 8cm
- Uniform size allows for easy stacking and packing
- Packing cells come in blue, green and black for organised packing
How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The Scrubba wash bag, Scrubba stealth pack, Scrubba W pack and Allurette washer all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba bag, pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.