- Product Information
- How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The Scrubba™ travel towel is the perfect accessory to help dry your clothes after using the Scrubba wash bag or simply to use as an XL lightweight travel towel. This 3 pack means you have spares for friends or other activities. In addition to drying yourself, you can use the Scrubba travel towel to partially dry your clothes by rolling the damp clothing in the towel and gently squeezing to transfer moisture.
With a Scrubba travel towel you can:
- Partially dry clothes that you have washed in your Scrubba Wash Bag or Scrubba Wash Pack.
- Dry off after a shower or at the beach thanks to its large size.
- Lightweight at only 170g.
- Fast drying, made from microfiber material.
- Includes a convenient pouch for compact storage.
137cm x 64cm (when laid flat)
How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The Scrubba wash bag, Scrubba stealth pack, Scrubba W pack and Allurette washer all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba bag, pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.