- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential. Now available in green or black.
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier and now features a new easy to use twist valve for deflation. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
Tens of thousands of travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat)
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage)
*Independently tested by a leading washing machine company
This product is provided in retail packaging, which makes it perfect for gifts. If you don't need retail packaging you can save $5 with the unpackaged version by clicking here.
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba wash bag, Scrubba stealth pack, Scrubba W pack and Allurette washer all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba bag, pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.