- Product Information
- How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The NEW Scrubba wash bag Untouched is an undyed and unbleached version of the original Scrubba wash bag that has provided a convenient way for over 250,000 travellers and campers to pack less and clean their clothes anywhere for an even cleaner future.
This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
How is the Scrubba wash bag Untouched even more eco-friendly?
The Scrubba wash bag Untouched is made from nylon fabric that hasn't been bleached or dyed. The reason for avoiding bleach and dyes is to reduce the amount of water used during production, reduce the amount of waste water treatment required and reduce the energy input required. That is, we are lowing the carbon and environmental impact of the Scrubba wash bag's production.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’.
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks.
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat)
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage)
*Independently tested by a leading washing machine company
How Scrubba Bags & Packs work
The Scrubba wash bag, Scrubba stealth pack, Scrubba W pack and Allurette washer all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba bag, pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.