The Scrubba Stealth Pack: How Backpacks Can Do Way More Than Just Carry Stuff
The Backpack that Does It All
If you're after the best new gift for travellers or are on the hunt for some ultralight backpacking gear to make your journey easier, look no further than the Scrubba stealth pack. More than just a lightweight, weatherproof travel backpack, it also multi-functions as a portable washing machine, electricity-free camp shower bag, and compression dry sack to fulfil all your basic travel needs.
Following a highly successful IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign, the Scrubba stealth pack is now available here for immediate shipping.
Check out the video below to see how the Scrubba stealth pack helps travellers and campers wash, carry and store like never before.
1 bag | 4 stealth functions | No limits
Loaded with handy features that enable it to variously function as a weatherproof backpack, non-electric washing machine, compression dry bag, and lightweight camp shower, the Scrubba stealth pack enables you to pack smaller and go further, no matter where your journey takes you. Weighing only 455g (16 oz), this compact travel washing machine is built especially for outdoor adventures and boasts the features to prove it:
The Scrubba stealth pack's unique features combine to provide 4 handy stealth functions:
Due to its unique properties and multifunctional nature, the stealth pack is suitable for a broad range of activities, including:
- Beach trips
- Daily commuting
- Aid work
No matter what your journey, the scrubba stealth pack has your back!
Minimise your luggage, maximise your adventure:
Lightweight, weatherproof, and highly portable without compromising style or durability, the Scrubba stealth pack has been designed to help travellers and outdoor enthusiasts:
- See and do more by reducing pack weight: The Scrubba stealth pack is a durable backpack that washes clothes, compresses gear, and functions as a portable camp shower, negating the need to carry a large amount of equipment for your basic outdoor needs.
- Stay organised: By removing the Scrubba stealth pack's modular shoulder straps, you can transform it into a smaller, lighter bag for use as a compression 'stuff sack' that helps keep gear organised while travelling. The pack can also be used as a travel laundry bag to separate your dirty clothes from your clean ones.
- Save time: Clothes can be washed in the Scrubba stealth pack in just a few minutes, making it easier than ever to do laundry while travelling. Now you can focus on the important things instead of aimlessly searching for a stuffy laundromat.
- Save money: The Scrubba stealth pack is electricity-free and enables travellers to avoid exorbitant hotel laundry fees by providing the easiest, most convenient method of washing clothes while travelling. Budget travel has never been easier!
- Care for the environment: Because the Scrubba stealth pack functions as a non electric washing machine and camp shower that uses minimal water and enables grey water to be disposed of away from the water source, you can enjoy using it anywhere, confident in the knowledge that you’re respecting the environment and helping to maintain this beautiful planet that we all share.
Travel in style the way that suits your style:
Compatible with most laptop sizes and boasting 40% larger capacity (21L) than the Scrubba wash bag, the stealth pack easily accommodates everything you need for basic day trips, making it an ideal carry-on daypack. For travellers who already have a carry on bag or travel daypack that suits their needs, the stealth pack can instead be compressed and placed within a larger pack or case, allowing for the most compact luggage possible.
Rolling a 'washing machine', compression dry bag, and electricity-free camp shower together in one weatherproof backpack, the Scrubba stealth pack is the ideal piece of equipment to add to your travel or camping checklist. A lightweight, portable clothes washer complete with comfortable, modular shoulder straps, it remains the only travel daypack that promises to both carry you through the adventure and wash off your mud and sweat at the end of it!